Updated: Jul 27, 2020
Being Hanuman is a power-read(~45 minutes) packed with interesting legends and purposeful messaging. Several stories will help you visualize Hanuman’s journey and apply His limitless strength in your life. Take the first step to Being Hanuman.
5 things you may not know about Hanuman
1. Hanuman is the incarnation of Shiva. He personifies strength, loyalty and willpower.
2. Hanuman literally means a “disfigured jaw”.
3. The 40 verses(Chalisa) of Hanuman is one of the most popular hymns globally.
4. Written in the 16th century, Hanuman Chalisa gave a scientific calculation about the approximate distance between the Sun and the Earth to a very accurate level.
5. Hanuman signifies logic, strength and quick thinking. His greatest feet was to lift a mountain and travel across India to save lives.
Take the first step to Being Hanuman here
To read and subscribe to my blog, please click here